Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where to begin...

We have finished off the summer in typical "Bell" style doing races and hanging on to the good weather as long as it will last. Here is a roll - not in any particular order - of some of our final races and activities (and yes, I know they all look the same). Go Roosters!


SNOWBASIN 50K



SNOWBASIN WEDNESDAY RACE


THE SPUDMAN





BEAR LAKE CLASSIC TRIATHLON






All I have to say is why doesn't Chris do this for me?

XTERRA





POWDER MOUNTAIN HILL CLIMB


4 comments:

Meg said...

I was just thinking today, "Chris and Paige need to post some new stuff." And you did. You have got some great pictures...props to the photographer(s). I think your whole summer was done in "Bell" style. You have really accomplished SO much this past year. I really like the pictures on the trails for the Snowbasin races and the ones from the Spudman...family event - so cool! Did Heather do it too? How fun! We really miss you guys and are looking forward to planning some winter trips...yes we are already looking at airfare to be home for skiing!

Laura Horne said...

I love it. You guys are incredible doing all those races!

We miss you.

Kimberly said...

I love the pics. It looks like you've had a great summer and I can't believe it's already snowed there. Well, I can- it's just still warm here. I hope you are doing some good mt. biking in our honor :)

West said...

PC, (Paige and Chris-works well)
Looks like life has been pretty a fun this summer.
Looks like more of the family is getting in on the races. Thats pretty great being able to do it with the ones you love. Take care and keep having fun.