Friday, February 19, 2010

Feelin' a little Yurty


Chris and I spent a few days backcountry skiing in Wyoming with Uncle Steve and Aunt Karen and a couple of friends of theirs, Steve and Sean. It was a great group with lots of good snow, great skiing, and beautiful scenery.

Here we are starting out. Check out the size of our packs. Chris and I really have to figure out how to drop some weight.




A contstant task while yurting is to get snow to melt for water.





Check out this view. In the background are the Tetons.






5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Beautiful Pics! I can't wait to see you guys very soon!!!!!

CK Black Family said...

I think--no, I know you guys are the coolest people I know. I don't know about this "newlyweds" stuff though. You are pretty much oldyweds now. Take care

Meg said...

Very nice Chris and Paige, can't wait to see some video. Thanks for hanging out last week, it was great to see you.
BenMegMaria

Jason and Tricia said...

I love the pictures! You guys are always doing something amazing! Lucky... ;)

Kara said...

I found your blog after "googling" the water temperature of last years Boise half-ironman. My husband and I are thinking of doing it this year. Did you love it?
It was fun to find your blog...it seems that you two have similar interests as my husband and I. johnnyandkara.blogspot.com.