Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Say hello to Baby Bell


As many mothers to be know and will agree, once you are pregnant things seem to take longer than ever to get done. Thus, this post about our upcoming addition is long overdue.

Baby Bell is due March 9th and we are super excited. I am now 15 weeks along and enjoying the lack of nausea that allows me to get a few more things done. Baby Bell has had an exciting life in-utero with vacations, moving, traveling, bike accidents, racing, etc. Things are starting to slow down and we are settling in to life in California. I am working at home on some projects that keep me plenty busy while Chris is absorbed in his fellowship.

Baby Bell appears to be healthy and vibrant. No definite conclusion as to the sex, (but I guess that's never really for certain until the baby arrives). We are open to any name suggestions, especially girls. We are glad we have 6 more months to figure that part out since the kid is going to be stuck with whatever we decide. In a way it seems like a big responsibility to give something a name. We have 4 weeks until we have the 'official' ultrasound and then we'll start buying pink or blue.

11 comments:

Laura Horne said...

This is the best news EVER!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Of course, I am sorry about the sickness and all that, but you are going to be the best parents. I am not sure the world will know what to do with a baby that beautiful though.

Congratulations guys!

CK Black Family said...

YEAH! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys and know that that baby will be blessed with an excellent family!

Lindsay said...

That is awesome, Paige! Congrats!

Meg said...

Yah! The news I've been waiting to hear over your blog. I am so happy for you and glad that I still have good prego radar! Haha!

Kimberly said...

I'm glad you are feeling a little better and agree that picking a name is difficult. It was much harder than I thought. You should post some of your artwork so we can see what you are working on.

Nicole Garner McConkie said...

Oh, Ah... That is just such a cute photo. I am happy you posted it. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better!

West said...

Congrats Guys! west, jami and the girls

Holly said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! I promise I'm not a stalker, I saw your blog on another friends and wanted to see what you've been up to! Exciting news!!!!

Jason and Tricia said...

PAIGE! That is soooo exciting! Congratulations to you both! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl! :D

The Stucki's said...

YEA!!! Congratulations you two! That is such exciting news. Whatever the gender, it is going to be one beautiful baby! Glad to hear your feeling a little better Paige. I hope you've been enjoying California-

hoLLY said...

Paige congrats that is so exciting!! Glad you are feeling good! your going to be sucha great mom!!