Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bear Lake



How I missed Bear Lake while we were in California. It is a major gathering place for our family and one where I have many memories and am glad to have the opportunity to make many more. (Thanks to my parents for making it possible for everyone to be in one place). One month I went three out of four weekends....it's good to be back.

I took Emi swimming for the first time. We hung out in the kiddie pool - which I'm sure is so warm because it is 50 percent urine. I'm not sure if she liked it or not. She mostly just watched everyone else splashing around and wanted to chew on my watch. I gave her a good dunking which didn't produce any effect either, but at least she didn't hate it.


Jan and her boyfriend, Matt (keep your fingers crossed)

My parents recently bought a cottage close to the condo they already own. There is now room for everyone and their kids to stay. It was so much fun having such a comfortable place to get all the cousins to hang out together.

4 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Gotta love the kiddie pools!

Kimberly said...

I even have great memories of your condo in Bear Lake :) I love Emi in the pool and I had to laugh because my girls have her same suit, just a different color. We must have similar taste in swimsuits.

Roper said...

Oh Bear Lake-so fun! Emi looks so cute in her little beach hats, love the sunglasses!

hoLLY said...

such cute pictures!!!