Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So....



A friend just told me I have been MIA in the blogging world. I decided to actually look at it and see just how behind I am. I guess I have been a little absentee.

The main reason I have a blog is not so that others can see what I am doing but to see what is happening with everyone else. It's my window into the lives of those I care about (meaning I can spy on you without it being creepy). However, I am thinking that this year I will try to make my blog more of a scrapbook/journal, as many others do. I have good intentions of doing an online scrapbook, journal, etc. and never get around to it. I've been married 4 years and the idea began just after our marriage. And although I am not the most regular blogger, it carries more of mine and Chris' history in one place than anything else. Ideally I'd do what I do whenever I decide that I am going to start keeping a journal...again - I go buy a clean fresh new one, even though the old one isn't half way filled, which is what I would like to do with the blog - a new address, name, design.... But, there may be a few people that keep tabs on us, and for the sake of ease I'll just keep this one going in the hopes that it will be more complete this next year.

For those who may be interested, I spend a lot more time working on Emersyn's blog firstbabybell.blogspot.com. I started it when I was pregnant so I could chronicle her existence, probably with more detail than she will want to read when she gets to it. And even with that, I am still behind by a couple of months.

That being said I have a few end of year photos that complete 2011 and show just what a great year it has been and how much we have to look forward to in 2012. Pictures are all anyone wants to look at anyway, right?








2 comments:

Meg said...

I have missed you!
And I have missed that cute little baby, and her little bum. I love that last pictures. I laughed out loud! Sweet Emmy!

Kimberly said...

Great pics! Sweet bike trailer- I have the same one ;) I love how quickly their little personalities come out!