Monday, May 19, 2008

Chris' First Century!

Chris' first century ever and my first century of the year was the Salt Lake Century (Which actually turned out to be 105 miles).
We started at the Salk Lake fair grounds and went north to weber county, turned around and headed back, taking a substantial detour out to Antelope Island before returning to the fair grounds.


Chris rode with some doctors from work and a couple of other friends. They went crazy fast and finished in about 4 hrs and 30 minutes. I came in about twenty minutes behind him. Unfortunately Chris suffered a flat tire. However, the weather was great and the precut oranges tasted pretty good. These pictures are after we had finished and were just packing up to go home and take a nap.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Bravo! Bravo! That would probably kill me!

Kimberly said...

Ohhh, you guys are so cute. That's awesome you've already gotten a century in. I'm afraid you'll be kicking our butts when come home to visit.

The Stucki's said...

How fun you guys (I say fun I mean amazing)!

West said...

Congrats guys. Way to go Chris. Maybe one day I will join you