Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Malibu

Chris and I skipped over to Malibu to check out the area. Neither of us had been there so we thought we would check out the beaches. We came across a surf competition that we watched for most of the time we were there. It was a long boarding comp so it was more of being able to 'hang ten' than dropping huge waves. The beach we were at was a surfing only beach - no swimming, kayaks, boats allowed. Maybe we'll have to take up a new sport. This looks like something we could do.



4 comments:

Melissa said...

The surfing looks awesome!!! How are you guys settling in? Do you feel like you are on vacation? Have you found a job? Does Chris like the place he is interning at? I have so many questions! haha, Hope you guys are having fun and enjoying Cali!

Lindsay said...

Did you guys eat at Gladstones? If not, next time you are in Malibu, check it out. They have incredible sea food. Plus, you may spot a celebrity there. How are you liking Cali? If you are ever in my neck of the woods, give me a call! I hope you are doing well!

Jason and Tricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Tricia said...

So, I just deleted my comment I made previously because my wonderful sister brought to my attention the fact that I thought you were talking about Hawaii (Maui)! LOL Yes, I know Malibu is in CA. Sorry. :S