Monday, May 9, 2011

Emersyn's Baby Blessing

Chris and I traveled back to Utah for a sports medicine conference based out of the Grand America in Salt Lake City. While we were going to be around family we took the opportunity to bless Emersyn. The entire experience was amazing and perfect. Chris was very thoughtful and inspired as he performed the blessing and we were fortunate enough to have a lot of wonderful priesthood holders join in supporting our little family.

We are so grateful to everyone who came - family and friends. It was very touching to both Chris and I to see how many people came and showed their love for us on such a special occasion.


This is a four-generation picture which includes my grandmother, mother, myself and Emersyn. I have a four-generation picture taken on my blessing day and it has always been very special to me.


We were glad that Opa could make it to the event and even join in the circle.

Our little angel


We are so grateful to have Emersyn here and to have the opportunity to raise her. We love our little eternal family and look forward to many adventures to come!

4 comments:

Laura Horne said...

Beautiful! We need to see you all soon!

Kimberly said...

She looks so perfectly beautiful. I'm happy for you guys; we were able to bless Norah in Utah with family and it was so nice. Paige, you don't even look like you were pregnant. Love ya!

Roper said...

She is so precious, it was so fun to see you guys!

Nicole Garner McConkie said...

She is just so sweet. You look amazing. I loved getting to visit with you.