Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary


On November 10th Chris and I celebrated our 3rd (Leather) wedding anniversary. Chris is always fabulous and got me one of the most beautiful bouquets I have seen. I am so amazed that I somehow got lucky enough to end up with such an incredible guy. He is the perfect one for me and I only hope that I can be as great to him as he is to me. We are super excited to be three years into our marriage and expecting out first baby. More trials and growing experiences to come, but there is no one better to take on such challenges with than Chris.

3 comments:

Laura Horne said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on three years! Did you follow tradition and get each other something leather? :)

The Stucki's said...

Happy belated anniversary!